Tuesday 19 January 2010

Maths LinkUp

LinkUp is a great resource from Triptico which I've used a few times in Maths. I want to start building a library of resources for it, so I've created a Google Word Doc to store my activities for later use, and to share with the department. Anyone can edit this, so please feel free to add your own. (I do have a backup!)

When you load up the program, either input your own categories and options, or skip to the next page and copy and paste into the input box. Then click next for the activity. I've used it as a timed activity, or for small groups to work on - it works great on the SmartBoard.

I like the way it doesn't show right or wrong, but gives a total number correct. This has prompted some vigorous debate about which "branch" needs to be moved.

No comments: